Friday, May 3, 2013

Welcome To The NEW Florida Music Scene Blog!!!

I'd like to be the first to welcome to the NEW Florida Music Scene blog. A few years back, you may remember I used to run a blog called "The South Florida Music Scene". Well, I did what I could do with it and it's been dormant for quite some time. I lived about 8 hours away from Miami (my home) and it made things difficult to not only maintain but obtain music and other items that I felt were essential for the life of the website. I've decided to start fresh with a new page and this time I have some great people helping me out. The page is a little bare right now but that will come with time.
We, as a collective, will not focus on one specific genre or style of music. We intend to cover everything, past and present, from all over this great state. We have to preserve our culture and history and that is our intention.

If you have anything to contribute (flyers, photos, recordings, zines, stories, ANYTHING), please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. I will take the utmost care pf whatever you send me and will return it in the same condition that it was sent to me in. Until we have a group email, you can contact me at xchipxsem@gmail.com.
We look forward to taking you back to some special times.

No comments:

Post a Comment