Sunday, May 12, 2013

Shovelhead "Demo 2013" (Members of Harbinger, Axis, Losin' It)




I admit I haven't had as much time to get on here to post so I'm going to try and start making up for it. I promise I'll have something old to post in the next day or two but for now, check out Shovelhead from the West Palm Beach area. South Florida has a lot of newer hardcore and metal bands popping up and these guys are one of my current favorites. Kinda metal, kinda doomy, kinda thrashy...pick whichever you think fits it best. Whichever you pick, it's awesome. Definitely one of the best demos I've heard in a long time. 
Members of the band have been in or are still in: Losin' It, Blistered, Harbinger, Axis. Their first show is this Thursday (5/16/2013) at the Talent Farm and you can download their demo by clicking below:




No comments:

Post a Comment